Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spirit Night???

Well today I was suppose to go to Blood Manor a house in Manhattan which was suppose to be scary, but still fun. I was kind of excited to go but it was postponed until Thursday on the count that there was not a lot of people going. I was not going to go at first because my "girl" on campus was suppose to perform at Spirit Night, but she convinced me to go without her, but now I was able to go.
My roommates, "Mama Dee" and I walked into the Gymnasium, well tried but we had to walk through metal detectors just to get in, then we had to swipe our cards to gain access to a gym that I have been to on many occasions. When we walked in to the Gym now we go to find seats and there was an intramural basketball game in progress. It was the The Jerseys playing the The Warriors, The Jersey team was winning. When we sat down now there was a lot of Man Law violation in progress. The sport went on for about 15 minutes and it was over. Then a lot of people started coming into the Gym from the side door. Then cheerleaders came in, but they were no one I knew so I figured they came from the Queens campus, then a lot of tall people walked in a they sat opposite from the bleachers where we were sitting. A announcer came on and starting announcing the member of the Queens Basketball team while the cheerleaders was standing in front of the bleachers cheering for the team. Which was cool only problem why were they cheering? So the game between the Red Storms began, I actually enjoyed watching the team play because they are actually pretty good but I am not sure how they would do against another team. Every time one of the members from the team score the cheerleaders would cheer. When the practice game was over. We waited for Caution dance team to perform, for the first time I have seen Her perform. She was actually good and the whole team was to.
All in all the dance team was really good, the basketball team is good I might actually buy a ticket to one of their games. I enjoyed the free food we got for attending and the free shirt. Because Anything Free Is Just For Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i heard they suck now, but i thought they played pretty good..did u see the tall white guy w/ blood runnin out his eyes?? damn! hmm so thts your "gurl"..