Thursday, September 4, 2008

The number two

She told me she wants me to be "number 2"! I said okay that's cool with me, but then I got pushed down to what i call "number 3". That one hit me hard like i was stung by a bee. Friday was ow Saturday was dang and by Sunday i had her saying that's my man. So now i was number two once more again. So i was like that's crazy cause my game must of been insane. She left me that night to chill with some else a broom she said. so She hurried out!!! Running faster and faster til i seen her no more. I seen her that night at about 1 almost on to 2 a.m. she standing in front of his door, Damn! I called her over but she couldn't see. I must of been black as night cause all she seen was my semi white teeth. So she came throwing her scarf on me she said be right back she was gone on the count of three. I screamed baby baby baby but all i seen was her booty swaying in the air not looking back for a second dang dang dang. She chilled with me all day pass 2:30. Cherishing every moment of it to the fullest cause she can be gone like that. I know I'm number 2 and i know from the time of June that i can be let go just like that but I'll rather be left for number 1 than number 3 or any other boo.
And as for me falling for her, I think she'll fall for me. Fall oh man oh Gish. right in to my lap. As I please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. This blog is...full of some serious emotions. I like it. And the semi-rhyming vie makes it even more better. Keep on doin what you do. And I hope things work out with her and you.