Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Blog about MY blog

This Blog is meant to show a part of me, it is designed to allow the readers to understand the man behind the mask. Nothing is any sort of chronicled order about significant events in my life so please you are only hurting yourself if you try to make connections between my blogs, they are all not sad, more jokes than anything. These are all random events that have happened to me over the course of 3 months some maybe a brief flash back but that's still me thinking about the past in the present. I will try to keep up with the blogs by posting at least two per a week depending on my stress level and what I am currently doing in those classes. Please comment as much as you like and question please feel free to ask and Just enjoy thank you.

No comments: