Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Life

Leaving Uno, I made a call, a call that would change my life for the worse. I called my sister. Uno is a restaurant in Manhattan in the South Shore Seaport. My roommate, my best friend, and two other girl. We was going to the mall by the seaport for some good old shopping like most teenagers do on the weekend. We went in numerous stores and we felt a little hungry so we went up to the food court at the top of the mall, we wanted something from a restaurant and Uno was the closest thing to us. We went to Uno and the food was good, the food was pretty much great. The bill was cheap and i was feeling a little happy. My older sister called me earlier that morning but she heard that I was sleeping so she told me to go back to sleep and she will talk to me later. The whole day went by and I haven't called her so i decide to call her when I left the restaurant. She picked up the phone and she cut straight to the point she told me that I am due in court on the 2nd of October. Everything crashed, I drifted away from everyone I was with, calling my cousin to let him know but he was to busy trying to get me to go out with him to the movies so one of the girls going wont have to play as a third wheel.

No comments: