Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heinz Ketchup

As I sit here and look at the tomato ketchup, the thick and red sauce. I take it up to squeeze on my french fries. I close cap but then remeber I am eating a beef burger so I take the ketchup up again. I firmly grasp the the bottle flicking the cap open and with one big squeeze the ketchup comes flowing all over my beef burger. My homegirl is there and she wants ketchup so I ask are you sure you want all 57 spices inside of your mouth. She screams Yes. so yet again i take the bottle and squeeze. This is the non drip bottle so i have to squeeze as hard as I can. My mouth is now watering for my burger but my roomate snatches the burger from my hand and calls my germs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That must've been the best darn ketchup ever made. Did your roomate enjoy eating your burger as much as you would've? lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO! i like this one